Welcome to Island Paws Of Key West!
About Dr. Ronit Berdugo-
Dr. Berdugo is a small animal veterinarian making housecalls in the lower Florida Keys. This even includes visits to your business or boat. Her practice has been in operation since 2005. She is a 2001 graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. She received her Chinese Acupuncture certification from the Chi Institute in Gainesville, Fl. and completed her Animal Rehabilitation training at the Canine Rehabilitation Institute in Loxahatchee, Fl. She is a member of the AVMA, FVMA, FKVMA, and AHVMA.
Dr. Berdugo's practice has taught her that the best and most comprehensive treatment plan integrates both conventional and alternative modalities.
Housecall Veterinarian Advantages -
- Longer consult/exam time (up to an hour)- This translates to a more comprehensive visit.
- Stress free! A calmer & happier pet waits at home instead of a noisy animal hospital full of germs.
- Convenient for pet owners and pets. (the senior pet/pet owner, the painful pet)
- Cost effective - Housecall / First pet visit starting at $75 . Additional pets 65$ each.
- Save money in terms of travel & time away from work.
Veterinary Services provided -
- Wellness & Sick visits
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnosis & treatment of most medical conditions
- Vaccine & vaccine titer evaluations
- Health certificates
- Acupuncture & Electroacupuncture - $145 initial treatment / $115 follow-up treatments
- LASER therapy
- Rehabilitation techniques
- Chinese & Western herbal formulas
- Essential oils
- Nutrition, Prescription diets, nutraceuticals
- Pain management & Hospice Care
- Home Euthanasia & Cremation
- Free home medicine delivery
- EMERGENCIES- Please call the Marathon Veterinary Hospital (305)743-7099
Methods of Payment-
- Cash, credit, debit, check
- Xena Fund, Friends of Animals