Welcome to Island Paws Of Key West
Veterinary house calls serving the lower Florida Keys
About Dr. Ronit Berdugo-
Dr. Berdugo is a small animal veterinarian making house calls in the lower Florida Keys. This includes visits to your home, business, or boat. Her practice has been in operation since 2005. She is a 2001 graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. She received her Chinese Acupuncture certification from the Chi Institute in Gainesville, Fl. and completed her Animal Rehabilitation training at the Canine Rehabilitation Institute in Loxahatchee, Fl. She is a member of the AVMA, FVMA, FKVMA, and AHVMA.
Dr. Berdugo's practice has taught her that the best and most comprehensive treatment plan integrates both conventional and alternative modalities.
House call Veterinarian Advantages -
- Longer consult/exam time (up to an hour)- This allows a more comprehensive visit.
- Stress free! A calmer & happier pet waits at home instead of a noisy animal hospital full of germs.
- Convenient for pet owners and pets. (the senior pet/pet owner, the painful pet)
- Cost effective - Initial pet visit with exam starting at $85 . Additional pet visits $75
- Save money in terms of travel & time away from work.
- Veterinary Services provided -
- Wellness & Sick visits
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnosis & treatment of most medical conditions
- Vaccine & vaccine titer evaluations
- Health certificates for pet travel
- Acupuncture & Electroacupuncture - $145 initial treatment / $115 follow-up treatments
- LASER therapy
- Rehabilitation techniques
- Chinese, Ayurvedic, & Western herbal formulas
- Essential oils
- Nutrition, Prescription diets, neutraceuticals
- Pain management & Hospice Care
- Home Euthanasia & Cremation
- Free home medicine delivery
- EMERGENCIES- Please call your closest animal hospital or the Marathon Veterinary Hospital (305)743-7099
Methods of Payment-
- Cash, credit, debit, check
- Xena Fund, Friends of Animals